Vision Arora offers the following contact lens services …
- Contacts for patients ages 1 to 99.
- Multifocal contacts for patients over age 40.
- Specialty contacts to enhance sports performance.
- Custom contacts for cornea transplants, scarred corneas, and keratoconus patients.
- We also offer specialty “hard-to-fit” contact lenses, such as rigid gas permeable (RGPs), keratoconus lenses, and hybrid lenses.
- A largest inventory of contact lenses for your emergency replacement needs.
- We fit pediatric contact lenses, astigmatism contact lenses, monovision contact lenses, bifocal/multifocal contact lenses, and daily and monthly extended contact lenses.
CONTACT LENS FITTING GUARANTEE
Dr. Arora have been fitting specialty contact lenses for 18 years! There have seen some incredible changes in technology over time. By far the most exciting changes have occurred in the last few years. Although rigid contacts lenses are a shrinking segment of the industry, there are still have a large number of patients who do wear them. The gas-permeable lens materials available today far surpass those available just a few years ago in terms of eye health and comfort.
Allergies can be particularly annoying to contact lens wearers. In the past many people had to quit wearing their lenses for a month or two during the allergy season. New lens materials and allergy medications have made it possible for these people to eliminate itchy eyes. Medications such as Pataday are amazingly effective and safe. Schedule your appointment today to take an expert’s advice if you have similar issues.